Divorce Advice (And It
Won’t Cost You A Thing) >>
Prenuptial Agreement Article >>
Articulo del Acuerdo
de Prenuptia >>
Indulge Profile >>
SFLG Profile >>
Bluestein and Wayne, P.A.
Divorce and family law encompasses many sub-issues. Bluestein and Wayne, P.A., provides guidance and direction to clients with respect to:
- Prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Alimony, spousal support and maintenance
- Valuation of assets, liabilities and the components included in net worth
- Division of property, assets and liabilities
- High income and significant net worth analysis and apportionment thereof
- Shared parenting plans (“Custody and access rights”)
- LGBT/Same-Sex Relationships
- Disputes that cross state and international borders
A thorough analysis, in understandable form, is a component part of each and every client’s representation. A client’s comprehension of his/her entitlements and obligations empowers that individual to make intelligent decisions that are likely to have a long-lasting impact.
To schedule an initial consultation, please call our firm: 305-859-9200. You can also contact us online.